Monday, May 21, 2012

Loungy Day Debut

Today was lovely! I got to sleep in on a Monday... sat on the couch and read a bajillion blogs. Got so incredibly inspired to redo my house, naturally on a budget. Holy moly.... see, there's my point: EVERY. DAY. IS. YOUR. RUNWAY! Not only are your clothes but also your home.... I'm thinkin' I'm gonna make mine more "runway ready". ;o)

On to my point... I didn't have to do anything today, thanks to my darling husband. When we finally got out and about tonight, I decided to debut my galaxy shorts. :oD 
Check 'em out!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Isn't my fashion photographer the best? ;o) 

Get your fashion on
<3 Jana Faith <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.