Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thrift Store Lovin'

I have ALWAYS wanted a vintage tooled leather belt... but every time I looked on ebay, my usual source of fashion rarities, I couldn't make myself spend the $30-$40. I always keep my eyes peeled, and this weekend, I hit the JACK-POT! Ca-ching! I found 4, count 'em, 4!!! vintage tooled belts. I only bought 3 of that style. I love Bargain Thrift store. One of my favorite things is they have a daily markdown on merchandise, 25%, 50%, 75%, 90%. Sometimes you get super lucky and find some treasure no one else appreciated and it's not only at a thrift store but also on clearance. I also bought an extra teal belt because, well, I wanted it and at a $1 it was a steal. :o) Enjoy my finds! :o) Good condition & gorgeous scrolling - - - just like I always wanted 026-3 I love the buckles! Originally, the buckles were swapped on the belts but I was drawn to the turquoise buckle so much more. <3 025-2 I also got a skirt much like the ones I've always admired in Romancing the Stone. Except, the ones there cost $25 while mine only cost $5. Yay thrift stores! 024-2 As always, get your fashion on... <3 Jana Faith <3 Thrift it up ya'll!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.