Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo a Day in June

June 1st begins the month-long celebration that is my birthday! Hooray!

Photobucket

I saw this at Fat Mum Slim's blog.


1. Morning
 Photobucket
Yesterday, my husband and I went with our in-laws to a place called Prairie Song. It's an old timey town a 78 year old man has been building as a hobby for the last 29 years. It's very cool and very authentic. He takes you on a tour and tells you all about each building, how it was built, how he acquired the stuff inside, etc. This sign was in the Barber/Doctor's building. Did you know doctors and barbers were the same guy about 100 years ago? If you ever get a chance to go.... it's worth the drive and time to go. We went in the 'morning' and considering I'd been up since 4:30 a.m. yesterday.... this was taken at about 10:15 in the morning, which is a time I deem far more acceptable than 4:30 ;o) 

I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into our morning. 

Have fun & as always get your fashion on!
<3 Jana Faith <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.