Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Social - "Musak warbling wiamp"

Let's get this partay started y'all! Linking up with Ms. Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social . 



Sunday Social
My title is a throw back to The Little Rascals movie. Does anyone else remember him saying that??? Anyway...on to the 'get to know ya' section of my favorite music and such.
 
What is your all-time favorite song?
Why am I lame? I don't have a favorite all-time favorite? Mehhhhh
here:


here:

What is your favorite singer/band?
I'm going to take it to the old school me and say Avril Lavigne. I also enjoy Gwen Stefani and Relient K.
 
What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?

and this beauty... 




What songs put you in a good mood?




or




or

What is your favorite road-trip music?
The only road trip I've ever been on was with my husband on our honeymoon... and the following is what we listened to:
Definitely The White Stripes 


The Beatles 
 

Ingrid Michaelson

What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
My friends keep telling me they're certain I have a "Hillbilly Bone" perhaps the following prove it...dang it.... Country music doesn't suck as bad as I pretend it does. ***shhhhhhhh don't tell my close friends...*** 



Every day is your runway
<3 Jana Faith <3

4 comments:

Totally Booked Solid said...

I will pretend with you on the country music :) I have a few I listen to but country is so not my fav

Unknown said...

haha great choices and i love your blog title! :) xo

Jana Faith said...

;o) Girl, I understand. You know, Ashley & Kala would delight if we'd change our opinion regarding country.

Jana Faith said...

Thank ya!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.