Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hop on the bandwagon! - If you really knew me...

 100_1304
These gorgeous women and I met each other in third grade and our lives were forever changed.... They really know me. And here's some of the things they know: 

If you really knew me - - - 
  1.  you'd know I worry about everything.
  2. I want to quit stuff I love at the drop of the hat. When the going gets tough, Jana quits. Okay, not really, but I sure think about it.
  3. you'd know sometimes I'm cranky for no reason.
  4. you'd know I get overwhelmed way too easily.
  5. you'd know I make big messes and rarely clean up.
  6. you'd know I'm unorganized. 
  7. you'd know I procrastinate like the dickens. I'm seriously the worst. I always get myself so stressed out and you'd think I would have learned my lesson by now... unfortunately - old habits die hard.
  8. you'd know my love for clothes and fashion is not "just a phase". 
  9. you'd know curse words prick my heart and make me uncomfortable.
  10. you'd know I truly, love people. Massively. With my whole heart. Sometimes I realize I'm crying and then I'm not sure what happened. It can be simple things, like Rise and Shine assemblies or commercials. Yep. I'm that lady.
  11. you'd know I wish I were the BEST one at everything. 
  12. you'd know I'm the biggest drama queen in real life. Quite a bunch of unnecessary, theatrical flair going on.
  13. you'd know I kinda sorta think babies are gross and they scare the crap out of me but I still really want one. 
  14. you'd know I got glasses in 5th grade and feel really weird when I don't wear them.
  15. you'd know I hit curbs. Often. A lot. Whoops. 

 100_1303

Get your fashion on
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It was nice to get to know you a little more :] One of my pregnant friends feels the same way about babies. Pretty freakin' strange if you ask me!

Xo,
Em

Anonymous said...

Hit the curb hit the curb!!! I bottom out my car on a weekly basis which is bad because it's lost its affect on me....and just cry it out mamma! And be a drama queen because no one likes a boring sista

Priscilla said...

Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)
You Really amazed me with these Posts,!!!
PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

Blow A Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

Katherine said...

that's awesome that you guys have been friends for that long!

<3 katherine

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen said...

So many things in common that I was literally nodding my head in agreement as I was going down the list! Especially wanting to be the BEST at everything! And then when that doesn't happen...the stress starts haha
Sapir
thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.