Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Street Style" - Episode 1

So.... one day last week, I saw a great outfit on a shopper at Target. I immediately wanted to ask her if I could take her picture for a  "Street Style" post on my blog...then I realized I didn't have any of my cards and I'd seem like a creeper..... so, lesson learned and I now carry cards.

May I present to you, one of my biggest fashion-inspirations, and the first volunteer for Every Day is Your Runway "Street Style"....... *drum roll please* MY MOMMA!

100_1300

100_1301

100_1302
Couldn't tell you where she got her clothes because I don't know but I can guarantee my momma is a bargain hunter. Plus - you can see where I learned to pose. As they say, "The acorn doesn't fall too far from the tree." She's just too much! So stinkin' cute!

She got sassier the more photos I took.... not to tell too much...but mom is older than she looks. She's such a hot tamale! She recently got her hair cut in this style and it is fab-u-lous. Can't get over how precious my mom is. She is definitely a role model and I look up to her for far more than her awesome fashion sense. 

You can be fashionable in every decade and every generation! 

Get your fashion on!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Angie said...

Your momma is adorable! She looks so sassy with that haircut and shirt.

Anonymous said...

Yeah momma! She is super sassy and poses just like you:) love her bob!

Erica said...

Your mom is such a great volunteer.

I love street style segments. I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to approach strangers to get their pics though. Kudos!

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here. Cute post, your mom is so sweet to me your model!
-meandmr.com

A.M said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, your comment definitely put a huge smile om my face :) I'm also glad you followed on Pinterest, I home school my two boys so your boards are going to come in handy!

xo
Alex

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.