Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pin me something good...

So... I know, you're saying, "Seriously Jana?! Again with the Pinterest?" Well, yeah. Pretty much.





Elsha at When Mine Became Ours posted a fabulous recipe the other day. Looks simple enough that even I could make it! I'm all about the carbs. For realsies. 






I've got a blazer and a similar hat - I am fabu at copying people. Hmmm--- copy has a negative connotation. Let's go with being "inspired by" her outfit. Yeah. Let's go with that.


How could anyone not love this little cutie?!
Source: sheepbear.com via Jana on Pinterest



Usually - I'm not a fan of chevron. It is just zigzag masquerading as something fancier. But this outfit -well, it's the exception to the rule. I can dig it. 

Source: shophopes.com via Jana on Pinterest


Wanna know a cool secret? I've learned I can find great Christmas present ideas for people on Pinterest. Just about EVERYONE has a board with things they wish they could have. It's true! Try it out and I bet you'll find Pinterest is very helpful. ;o) 

Get your fashion on
Photobucket

1 comments:

Renée said...

How clever of you to look on their pinterest boards for ideas!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.