Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 - What I'm looking forward to...

A Special Thanks to Christina, of Skip a Beat photography, for the gorgeous photo.
 SkipaBeat1

It's funny how things work. You guys already know I'm working on getting my house in order. Honest truth: I'm not doing well with my goal. We've already talked about that though... so let's move on.

This year I have exciting things happening. First of all, I'm attending my first blogger conference, Blissdom, over spring break. I'm not sure what to expect but I hope I find inspiration, motivation, friendships, and more blogging strategies/techniques. Plus, I can't wait to meet the real life people behind the blog!

As far this blog goes, I hope to gain more followers this year and continue to post on a semi-consistent basis. I was so thankful and humbled to have touched many people with my post about anxiety. I'd like to share more about my faith, life, and of course, fashion. Somehow my blog has morphed into a fashion/lifestyle blog and I'm okay with that.

In the middle of this year I'll hit the big 3-0. I've decided to have the non-aging birthday, an unbirthday a la Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter.To send myself off into a new decade, I am planning an Alice in Wonderland themed party for myself.

July will mark two years of marriage to my Prince Charming and I can't wait to celebrate and grow together. 

I have friends who are having babies and friends who are getting married. I enjoy teaching. I enjoy blogging. I enjoy shopping. I enjoy time with friends and family... and I can't wait to keep it all up this year!


 Get your fashion on!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

You're adorable - I love that photo!

Becca said...

Cute pic of you two! I'm sure you hear it often (just as I do) but you look so young! You two make a cute couple. :)

P.S. I wanted to invite you to the Blogger Day of Silence I've organized: http://ahumblebumble.blogspot.com/2013/01/roe-v-wade-40th-anniversary-day-of.html

Katherine said...

WE have un-birthdays and un-aniversarys a lot! And love that photo of you two

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Jana Faith said...

Thanks, Becca! That made my day. No one has told me I looked young in a while.

I also set up a post for the Day of Silence.

Jana Faith said...

Thank you! Un-birthday and un-anniversaries make for fun. :o)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.