Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stylish Sunday

If you follow my Instagram: everydayisyourrunway then these are old news. If not- get ready for some outfits!


My version of pattern mixing:
 ChristmasSundayOutfit


This outfit was "stupid" until I put on a vest and hat. I'm pretty sure the reason I thought it was stupid is because I waited til the last minute to start getting ready that day. Whoops!

WinterWeddingOutfit
Shirt: Thrifted
Vest: Thrifted
Hat: Grandma's hand-me-down
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: gifted
Boots: gifted

Hey ya'll - look it's a bubble necklace! Every good fashion blogger has one, right? Ha. I have no idea but I like it!
 BubbleNecklaceRaspberryPants
Cardigan: clearance Target
Chambray Shirt: thrifted
Raspberry Jeans: Ross
Bubble Necklace: Amazon

 Thrifted90sDress
Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Belt: forgotten

  VintageHats
Gorgeous hats from my in-laws. I have 3 more boxes of hats that are going to go in the Etsy store at some point. It's a matter of getting around to taking pictures.

Get your fashion on!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Elsie said...

Love the second outfit! And those hot pink jeans! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Love the outfit with the bubble necklace! The color of those jeans is amazing.

Jana Faith said...

Thanks, Lily! I like how it turned out but as I was getting ready, I felt goofy. Funny how that works.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.