Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bohemian Chic with a Western Flair



My outfits sometimes have themes... this day was, "Bohemian Chic with a Western Flair." Does anyone else do that? I feel like my style is sporadic but distinctly me. Also, once I buy clothing, it usually sticks around a while. That explain why I can't remember where I bought these jeans...

 photo 0d89045f-4d26-46f5-b155-522e8c7beaf0_zpscbe95d13.jpg

Outfit Details
Necklace: Instagram Store- sweetmint_shop
Shirt: Consignment/Thrift ($1 holla!)
Kimono: Target Plus Size section (I distinctly remember it being on clearance, too!)
Jeans: sadly, forgotten
Boots: Mossimo for Target via Instagram

I leave you with the following happy for your heart:

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Jesus knew every part of you before you came to exist. He loves you and He finishes every work He began. Rest in His love today, friends. 


Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.