Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 5: My guilty pleasure



Day 5: My guilty pleasure

I asked my husband what he thought my guilty pleasure was. "Oh, you have a lot of them. You like booty music. Any songs about booties, but I feel like they're not really guilty pleasures because you don't mind talking about it."

True story, ya'll. I do love a good song about booties. First of all, it's funny. Call me juvenile, but it's plain hilarious and I don't know how anyone can be serious when they're singing about booties. So funny! Second of all, booty songs usually have a good beat. The truth about me is there's no way I can dance inappropriately so booty songs are just silly in my book.

May I present to you.... my "guilty pleasure"

Jana's Top 5 Songs with Booty References

  1. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot


       2. Bootylicious - Destiny's Child





       3.  B Double O T Y - Tone the Chiefrocca on America's Got Talent




       4. Country Girl Shake it for Me - Luke Bryan


      5. Cutie Patootie - Eden Wood



What's your guilty pleasure? If you don't understand my love for booty songs... well, I'm gonna be like Taylor and ...


Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

3 comments:

Fix Emails said...

Nice headline and attractive to could you please elaborate this line in your blog or next blog. Hi my name is walder and i am working for yahoo email as technical consultant i am also providing help to who are not able to solve their yahoo mail issue you can check here at yahoo toll free number i like your blog and waiting for your next blog please write on the same topic.

Mark james said...

updatedesktop.aol.com ,Update Desktop Aol,If you are using old version of Aol desktop and want to update your aol desktop and you need any external assistance then feel free to call official Aol Desktop Helpline Number 1800-684-5649. And get your problem solved quickly.

Tech Bloggers said...

Looking for Printer in Error State Windows 10 solution,
then you need to have a look at our detailed techniques for how to fix printer in an error state windows 10.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.